Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Why does this place exist?

Thread: Why does this place exist?

Question Why does this place exist?

Who is paying to keep this place around? No one has posted here in years? It's creepy.
    Tribes:AA ...The community that refuses to die: http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/index.php

Default Re: Why does this place exist?

I miss everyone!

I think D-Railer is still around. Doesn't he work for Panic Button? I remember back in the day he was saying they just did kind of lame Wii games, but they're a pretty major studio now.

What's everybody else up to?

I went to law school. I don't practice law.

I have old sites that i can't bring myself to stop paying the hosting on XD

I peek in from time to time, this site is broken AF in modern firefox, but it's cute.

Not a photographer anymore. Software Engineer as of August. Also, toddlers are insane little creatures.

I don't think D works for panic games. You can find him on FB. I also assume he has some other stuff hosted and just keeps this place limping along just because. I had a similar hosting account for years, I actually just closed it up and moved stuff to either AWS or hosting off of my NAS.

Every once in awhile I remember this place exists and stop by. Life is what it is, I left the finance world for awhile and worked on Walmart's grocery site, which was different and a rocketship of a project. After a few years and them wanting me to move out to the mothership (I was working remote), I decided to go back to finance but in a pure tech job at a hedge fund. Its a brutal place, but I enjoy it.