Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

10 Years Up

Thread: 10 Years Up

Welp... It has been 10 years of this crap. 4.20.05 was the first time we opened our doors, and here we are a decade later. Very soon, hoping to break out of my shell and do something amazing. Give me a little more time. Got 10 more years? Just kidding.

Click here to view the article on our main page. Then come back to comment!

Default Re: 10 Years Up

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railer View Post
    Welp... It has been 10 years of this crap. 4.20.05 was the first time we opened our doors, and here we are a decade later. Very soon, hoping to break out of my shell and do something amazing. Give me a little more time. Got 10 more years? Just kidding.

Click here to view the article on our main page. Then come back to comment!
    Hehehehe, 4/20. As funny as it was 10 years ago.
    "I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Jeez, 10 years. How the time flies. I have a daughter who will be a teenager next year, when this site started, I was a relatively new father, worried about how I was going to deal with a 2nd one on the way.
    The world isn't full of fuzzy love. Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes we have to deal with monsters stealing our cookies and fat asses who ate too many cookies. Sometimes, that fat ass is me... And sometimes that cookie was yours.

Hell've a decade!

Test

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railer View Post
    Test
    ...icles.
    Visca Barça!

I think you should all just go home to greenbough alabama

Is anybody here? I want to play Tribes:AA for nostalgia's sake. Is there any community left anywhere? Where can I find the community?
    Tribes:AA ...The community that refuses to die: http://playstation2.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/index.php

Crazy this place is still here. I would like to play some tribes too but my ps2 will not let me.