Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
More time soon...

Thread: More time soon...

Default More time soon...

Sorry things have been very dry here lately. I should have some additional time when school starts up for my son. Then I plan to make progress in all the things that I've said I would do but haven't done. Uh... sound good?

Default Re: More time soon...

I figure this is as good a place as any and check in and say hello. This summer has been a real shitstorm of activity. Softball for my daughter, bein on two teams was kind of crazy. It was fun, but I am glad it's over and school will be starting for my kids soon.

I'm still brewing beer, but even that took a huge hit this summer since softball was basically all weekend between practices and tournaments. I still check in here, but don't have much to say since gaming has really hit the back burner.
    The world isn't full of fuzzy love. Sometimes it sucks. Sometimes we have to deal with monsters stealing our cookies and fat asses who ate too many cookies. Sometimes, that fat ass is me... And sometimes that cookie was yours.