Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Shovel Knight - the msot fun you've had since Super Mario World (SNES)

Thread: Shovel Knight - the msot fun you've had since Super Mario World (SNES)

Default Shovel Knight - the msot fun you've had since Super Mario World (SNES)

I've been playing Shovel Knight all weekend, and it DOES NOT dissapoint.

Talk about platforming perfection. There's a reason most reviews can't find a con other than "not long enough"

I'm not 100% through it yet, but I can see the end coming and I don't want it to get here.

The bosses aren't "tough" enough, but on the other hand I love the time I've spent with it this weekend and I've already gotten my money's worth.

Check it out!

Default Re: Shovel Knight - the msot fun you've had since Super Mario World (SNES)

Just finished the first level on the 3ds. Feels like a megaman/duck tales kind of awesome!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Hi!

Default Re: Shovel Knight - the msot fun you've had since Super Mario World (SNES)

wrapped up my first playthrough last night!

Excellence from start to finish.

However, it's not nearly as objectively challenging as the games it's paying homage to. It's pretty casual . . . but maybe that's what keeps it SO FANTASTICALLY FUN!