Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Transistor - 25% in today's Steam Sale

Thread: Transistor - 25% in today's Steam Sale

Default Transistor - 25% in today's Steam Sale

Transistor is made by the same folks that made Braid^H^H^H^H^H^H^H. You might like it. You might not. I haven't even tried it yet, but picked it up on pedigree. Thought you might like to do similar, if you can sully yourself with playing from the PC.

edit: Bastion. Made by the same folks that made Bastion, not Braid.
    Last edited by Ollie C; 06-28-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    "I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Default Re: Transistor - 25% in today's Steam Sale

I'm most of the way through it. This is one of those games that I slow down the further I get cause I don't want it to end

Thanks for edit, Ollie... I was like "WTF I thought the Braid dude was making The Witness." Now I get it. I never did play Bastion more than once, but heard great things about it.

I haven't even tried it yet, but picked it up on pedigree. Thought you might like to do similar, if you can sully yourself with playing from the PC.
    Are you interested in Jacksonville University? Get our self paced db2 training - braindumps.com and Isilon study packages to pass yourUniversity of Colorado at Boulder without any difficulty in Augusta Technical College.