Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Music/Sounds to help you sleep?

Thread: Music/Sounds to help you sleep?

Skellington is offline I'm a freaking word machine.

Default Music/Sounds to help you sleep?

Hey everybody I know some people have alarm clocks that also play nature sounds like the ocean, etc. for helping to get to sleep. I have an album called "Rainforest Magic" by Tony O'Connor that I have been using for years. It's sort of new agey synthesizer music mixed with rainforest sounds like birds, running water, and insects.

Ironically I tend to like rock and roll during my waking hours but when I have a headache or trouble getting to sleep I prefer the more peaceful stuff. Just wondering if anybody else has any personal recommendations for this sort of thing as I've only ever used the one album.

Default Re: Music/Sounds to help you sleep?

Science! - http://gizmodo.com/5850999/motorists...-relaxing-song

I also listen to thunderstorms and stuff... I use an app called Naturespace.

I used to de-rock out to shelia chandra, she chills like a boss

"I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

the delfonics and stylistics...that's some serious chill music

You suck.