Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
KDL-55W900A sony tv

Thread: KDL-55W900A sony tv

Default KDL-55W900A sony tv

KDL-55W900A

Some dudes at NeoGaf were talking about this TV and I started researching it. It's brilliant. The negative reviews that I've seen have all been about price, but it just dropped below two grand. 19ms lag time is considered excellent; one of the few at that size and quality to fall into that category. Plenty of other cool features. Image quality sounds brilliant. Anybody care to talk me out of it?

I'd link to something but it honestly makes more sense to google it and choose your review site du jour.

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...&q=KDL-55W900A

Default Re: KDL-55W900A sony tv

Nobody talked me out of this successfully, and my tax return talked me the rest of the way into it. It is on its way!

damn you. I didn't need to see this.

Yeah sorry. Was thinking about it at full price honestly, and it just keeps coming down. The ratings have been off the charts from anybody but a plasma-head.

Got this TV today, and it is every bit as awesome as I had hoped. The one thing I'd change on it is that it is highly reflective. Otherwise... I could kiss it, and I might.

Anyway, awesome.

Had this for a bit now. Love it. Lousy stuff looks great on it, and anything that shows up at the right resolution, like a Blu Ray or games on the XB1... look fantastic. Hi-Res pics look great on a slideshow, of course. I'm pretty sure the anime we usually watch are not at the right resolution, but they look amazing as well.

I'll stop talking about this now. Thank you, have a good day.