Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Lilly Looking Through and the real D
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lilly Looking Through and the real D

Default Lilly Looking Through and the real D

Know there's not much reason left to come here. But I'm thankful when you do.

Would like to ask those of you with a Steam account a favor. Could you click on this link and click "Yes!" to Greenlight our project on to Steam? That'd be cool.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165484187

This is the game that I'm working on. Please, if you know anybody that has a Steam account ask them to click "yes." It does not commit you in any way to purchasing the game; it just makes it more possible for the game to appear on Steam. If it sounds like the only way I'm going to make money is if this game sells well, you're sniffing around the truth. Please help if you can by just getting people to click "yes."

That link will also get you to the trailer and demo, but here's some stuff for you to look at, just in case, here's a link to trailer and images:
    http://geetagames.com/press/

As a result of me telling you this, it would be no problem for you to find out more information about me, so I'll save you the trouble and post an actual link to the interview that the company I'm working for did with me.

http://geetagames.com/interview-with-daran-chapman/

And look, I included this shout-out to Tribes in my interview:
    ...Iíd be remiss if I didnít do a shout out for Tribes:Aerial Assault, one of the first decent networkable games on the PlayStation2. I was part of a tight knit community that played that one game for years and years. We formed teams, ran tourneys and created prizes. While doing so I made some life-long friends. I suppose sometimes it takes other players to make a game great.
    Last edited by D-Railer; 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Default Re: Lilly Looking Through and the real D

Just clicked yes, just shared on Facebook, and will use my wife's account to click yes when I get back home.
    "I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie C View Post
    Just clicked yes, just shared on Facebook, and will use my wife's account to click yes when I get back home.
    You're awesome Ollie, thanks!

My pleasure.

Also, left a comment too.
    "I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Done and shared!

Thanks m00se!!! And thanks again Ollie!

I'm going to keep updating this thread; there's some good news happening in a couple weeks. :-)

done...and commented.

Go D! Go!
    ========
    --toni
    "unstuck in time"

This is my world

Quote Originally Posted by toni View Post
    done...and commented.

Go D! Go!
    Bonus points for toni! Thanks so much! (I saw a name similar to yours in the comments and wondered if that was you! Thanks again!!!)

Look, we're on Destructoid!
    http://www.destructoid.com/lilly-looking-through-looks-delightful-259568.phtml

More great news in a couple weeks! So pumped!

Laughed really, really hard at this comment:

Tiene buenas impresiones, pero ami los juegos con fondos Pre-Renderizados no me gustan mucho, suerte

bahahahahahahaha, Spanish pre-render complaining

Good to see such a positive flow of output on there, D. I'll see if I can't harrangue my steam friend's list this evening.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Clicked yes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEvilDead View Post
    Clicked yes!!!!
    Thanks DED! :-)

Got another 4 by asking people from my friends list that have changed names so often I don't know who they are anymore. Good sports. XD

edit: and most stop to say that it looks really good, and that they thought it was pretty impressive graphics/animation for an indie. so the hype is real too, fwiw.
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie C View Post
    Got another 4 by asking people from my friends list that have changed names so often I don't know who they are anymore. Good sports. XD

edit: and most stop to say that it looks really good, and that they thought it was pretty impressive graphics/animation for an indie. so the hype is real too, fwiw.
    Thanks Ollie, you're a huge help! :-)

So cool to hear that feedback, too... Will be interesting to see where it goes from here - they hype might be real, but it is pretty quiet at the moment. If we can break through to the bigger gaming sites, that'll help. We've got some other cogs to drop in the marketing machine soon.

Coolness. Thanks for sharing
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Hi!

First bit of cool news I can deploy:

The crew at Geeta Games and I are heading to Seattle to go to PAX Prime!!! If you can't see why this is exciting, just think about the overall experience of being a game developer, and how this sort of completes the full package. Very excited!

And the news gets cooler from there... more soon!