Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
IPhone 4S - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPhone 4S

Default Re: IPhone 4S

"I'd hate to advocate drugs. alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railer View Post
    http://www.tuaw.com/2011/10/10/size-...5-inch-screen/

But hey you know what they say about guys with big thumbs.
    LOL .... I saw this article earlier and I don't understand it really. I by no means have huge meaty paws and I can easily reach the other side of my phone if I hold it in that position.

Maybe the guy who did the graphic is a midget or has unusually small child like hands.
    Sometimes Goliath kicks the shit out of David. Nobody bothers telling that story.

Quote Originally Posted by SKULLI View Post
    LOL .... I saw this article earlier and I don't understand it really. I by no means have huge meaty paws and I can easily reach the other side of my phone if I hold it in that position.

Maybe the guy who did the graphic is a midget or has unusually small child like hands.
    he/she may also be an apple-nut, who knows. A lot of women have small hands without necessarily being... unusual. I guess what really matters is how far your fingers are wrapped around the back of the phone but still allow your thumb to comfortably stretch to the far side of the screen and whether or not those fingers can still hold the phone while walking, or whatever.