Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Tribes:AA Reunion Game 2 (08-08-2010)

Thread: Tribes:AA Reunion Game 2 (08-08-2010)

Default Tribes:AA Reunion Game 2 (08-08-2010)

Server: TribesAA.net
    Pass: (No pass)
    Date: 08-08-2010 (Sunday)
    Time: 8:00pm EST
    Host: Unknown(?)

Please post if you can make it! Please also post Questions here.
    how to get online: http://tribesaa.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1328

http://tribesaa.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1396

Default Re: Tribes:AA Reunion Game 2 (08-08-2010)

Got the facebook invite for this, nice. Unfortunately my PS2 is long gone... and I believe my copy of TAA is as well.

I thought I still had a copy of the old forums, but unfortunately I tried unzipping it a few months ago, and it was corrupt. Sad, but at the same time it actually made me realize I was officially in a new era of life(not that taa was life defining, but that the post-college play video games, get drunk, get laid phase of my life was over). It was kind of a sad feeling.

I would love to fire taa up again, but its probably best I didn't- I miss the taa where I could log on and see people I knew, play in competitive games and get run over by scar, etc. Not a game where a bunch of rusty noobs awkwardly bounce off hills the wrong way.

Then again, I can still "feel" the slapdash flag run and have a mental replay of every hill and how to hit it to get home fastest.

Its kind of crazy that its been almost 7 years since we started playing TAA.