Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Yup

Thread: Yup

Default Yup

I think most of the people here probably know me. If not I used to play Tribes a whole lot. I have calmed down a lot now. Or grew up a lot either or. I am still kind of testy though at times. So just ignore me at times. I ran the clan {R:A} in tribes for a long time. Then I founded the clan |SaD|. I also joined EX for awhile and =ONI= because all of the =ONI= guys were always cool. I had a giant flame war with clan DBZ for awhile but I became good friends with those guys after awhile I think it was more competitive fun then anything. I also had it out with POW and the mercs. Oh those were the days. To bad the controls for Tribes on the pc suck and tribes for the ps2 had no mic capabilities or I would still play it. I still haven't found a game that was so frustrating but at the same time so enjoyable. My gamertag for xbox 360 is Az of 513 feel free to send a friend request if you want to play or just shoot the shit sometime.
    yup

Default Re: Yup

hola.

Default Re: Yup

Hey long time no see. Kind of interested in seeing what everyone has been up to since it has been a few years.
    yup