Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Movies To Watch For...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Movies To Watch For...

sir sExile is offline 10TU Forum Founding Member and Stately King of Movie Trailers

Default Movies To Watch For...

Things have been changed - the list has been trimmed and added to. I will now be listing each movie with as much info as is presented to me by the sites main info page. While I do enjoy doin this, it's a pain to go to 5 different sites for one movie to find out who's starring in what, and what film is rated this or that - and quite frankly - I don't get paid for this. So there you have it.

Listed below, is just a few of the film titles coming out in the near or distant future, that have caught my eyes; and if nothing else are worthy of takin a look at. Click the link to be taken to the film's trailer.

NEW. Any trailer that has a new and/or revised trailer out there will be bumped to the top of the list, and the link to the trailer will be placed in Italics, with the new trailer replacing the old one.

Sliter Starring: Dude from Serenity. Badguy from "Payback". In theaters March 31st, 2006. Rated R

SuperMan Returns Starring: people. In theaters 2006. Rated PG-13

Inside Man Starring Clive Owen, Denzel Washington, Jodie Foster. In theaters March 2006. Rated R.

The Benchwarmers Starring Rob Schneider, David Spade, that guy from Napolean Dynamite. In theaters April 7th, 2006. Rated PG-13

The Ant Bully Dunno who's in it. Coming soon. NYR.

Pirates Of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest Starring Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightley. July 7th, 2006. Rated PG-13

Thank You For Smoking Starring Aaron Eckhart, Maria Bello, Cameron Bright. Coming Soon. Rated R.

The Hills Have Eyes Starring Ted Levine, Kathleen Quinlan, Aaron Stanford. In theaters March 10th, 2006. Rated R

Mission Impossible III Starring Tom Cruise, Phillip Seymour Hoffman. In theaters May 5th, 2006. Rated PG-13.

Miami Vice Starring Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx. Coming soon? Rated R.

American Dreamz Starring Dennis Quaid, Hugh Grant, Mandy Moore. In theaters April 14th, 2006. Rated PG-13.

Tristan & Isolde Starring James Franco, Sohpia Myles. In theaters January 13th, 2006. Rated PG-13.

Poseidon Starring Kurt Russell, Richard Dreyfuss, Emmy Rossum. Coming soon? NYR.

The Break Up Starring Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn. In theaters June 2nd, 2006. Rated PG-13

X3 Starring Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart. In theaters May 26th, 2006. Rated PG-13

Lady In The Water Starring Paul Giamatti. In theaters Soon I think. NYR

Monster House Produced by Steven Spielberg. Summer of 2006. NYR

The Fountain Starring Actors. In theaters Soon I think. NYR

Munich Starring Eric Bana. In theaters this December. Rated R

The Break Up Starring Vince Vaughn, Jennifer Anniston. In theaters June 2nd, 2006. Rated PG-13

Hostel Starring Dunno. But Quentin Tarentino had a hand in it. Coming Soon. Rated R

The World's Fastest Indian Starring Anthony Hopkins, Diane Ladd, Paul Rodriguez. In theaters February 3rd, 2006. Rated PG-13

Mrs. Henderson Presents Starring Judi Dench, Bob Hoskins, Will Young. In theaters December 25th, 2005. Rated R

Big Momma's House 2 Starring Martin Lawrence. In theaters January 27th, 2006. Rated PG-13

Running Scared Starring Paul Walker In theaters January 6th, 2006. Rated R

Curious George Starring Will Ferrell, Drew Barrymore, David Cross. In theaters February 2006. Rated PG

Grandma's Boy Starring Nick Swardson, The Grandma from "Everybody Loves Raymond, and if you watch the 18+ trailer, some chick who flashes the camera. In theaters January 6th, 2006, Rated R

Last Holiday Starring Queen Latifah, LL Cool J. Coming 2006, Rated PG-13

Underworld: Evolution Starring Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman. In theaters January 20th, 2006. NYR

Eight Below Starring Paul Walker, Jason Biggs, Bruce Greewood. In theaters February 2006. Rated PG

Looking For Comedy In The Muslim World Starring Albert Brooks, Sheetal Sheth, John Carroll Lynch. In theaters January 20th, 2006. Rated PG-13

Glory Road Starring Josh Lucas, Derek Luke, and Jon Voight. In theaters January 13th, 2005 Rated PG

Match Point Starring Scarlett Johanssen, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, Emily Mortimer In theaters December 25th, 2005. Rated R

Nanny McPhee Starring Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, Angela Lansbury. In theaters January 27th, 2006. Rated PG

Casanova Starring Heath Ledger, Sienna Miller, Jeremy Irons In theaters December 25th, 2005. Rated R

Cars Starring Bonnie Hunt, Cheech Marin, Paul Newman In theaters June 9th, 2006 NYR

Rumor Has It Starring Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Costner, Shirley McClaine In theaters December 25th, 2005 Rated R

Fun With Dick & Jane Starring Jim Carrey, Tea Leoni In theaters December 25th, 2005 Rated PG-13

V for Vendetta Starring Natalie Portman, Hugo Weaving Coming Soon, Rated PG-13

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Starring Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary Coming Soon Rated PG

The Pink Panther Starring Steve Martin, Kevin Kline, Jean Reno. In theaters 2006

The Da Vinci Code Starring Tom Hanks, Audrey Tautou, Jean Reno In theaters May 19th, 2006

More to come...
    Last edited by sir sExile; 12-24-2005 at 03:51 PM.

I think elektra will cause many fan boy vs hater debates in forums all over the place. I also figure The Ring 2 will be a crappy sequal. Interestingly enough I wanna see Hitch for some reason. I always seem to be giving advance to my friends about girls maybe that's why I am wanting to see it...

Mr and Mrs. Smith will be an OK comedy I think. As for Assault On Precinct 13 I think it could be good or it could completely suck. It all depends.

Appleseed -- From the creator of Ghost in the Shell comes the story of a cop and her robot partner, who has the mind of ex-lover...possibly husband as well, ghosted inside... can't remember... I've read bits and pieces of the manga... and parts of it were nice... but one look at these visuals (do yourself a favor and download the 1.0 mb versions...) and I can't wait... With soundtracks by the likes of Paul Oakenfold and Basement Jaxx... what's to go wrong?

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, now there's a quality movie.And now, it gets even better, because it has its proper name and has the great J.D.

Oh yea, and I remember that Appleseed preview. Hot.
    Flash Image Sharing - http://shutterbook.com/
    Flash Desktop Mail - http://goowy.com/

sir sExile is offline 10TU Forum Founding Member and Stately King of Movie Trailers

Appleseed is actually already out if I remember right.

But yeah, I saw the preview for it by chance over the weekend and thought that it looked pretty damn cool.

http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

I'll likely be all over this... from a comic book series that kicked ass in the late 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Railer
    http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

I'll likely be all over this... from a comic book series that kicked ass in the late 80's.
    Are you going to see Sin City, D?

I heard the majority of the movie takes scenes straight from the graphic novel. I say "badass" to that.

agreed, should be interesting... still, the previews I've seen have made me wonder. Can't quite tell if the effect they are looking for gets pulled off or not... very noir though. Should be fun!

Updated~

WHOA WHOA WHOA... The Honeymooners starring Cedric the entertainer?!?! Please tell me that's not the tv series made into a movie.

/me checks link...

Alright, I'm the furthest thing from racist... but if white people re-made Sanford and Son, there'd be some serious trouble.
    Last edited by D-Railer; 04-17-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Where is the Dukes?

V for vendetta looks great, and I say that begrudgingly, as I've lost some serious faith in los bros wachowski.

DOOM baby, DOOM

it'll suck, but the Doom universe is cool enough that i'll see it anyway

40 year old virgin looks brilliant as well.

Ex, thanks a bunch for keeping this up to date. You are awesome.

Narnia.... I can't wait.
    A Fuzzy Sock: seeing everything in black and white is their problem
    A Fuzzy Sock: and thats totally not in the sith principles.

Thank you Robbo for correcting me. Do you play lightsabres with your bestest of friends? Rofl.