Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Halo 3 or Madden Night

Thread: Halo 3 or Madden Night

Default Halo 3 or Madden Night

So my parents got my family a Xbox 360 for Christmas. (Un)fortunately for me I don't live at home so I can't really play it. Around the first weekend in January I will be going home so I can utilized the dentist and get a physical while I'm still on my parents health insurance. It came with Halo 3, Madden, Guitar, Xbox Live Silver and a month of Gold.

If anyone wants to let me noob it up with them let me know. Are the TC guys on Halo 3? Sonoma Madden?

Default Re: Halo 3 or Madden Night

I have it. Bosco recently picked up a 360 and has borrowed Halo 3 from a friend while he waits for his copy of Halo 3 from MS. His new gamertag is Capn Bozzy. Tangaroo and Gangsta StyL1n also have it. Send me a friends request and a message when you want to try to play some H3 and I will try to get the rest of the guys on.

EDIT: Forgot to give my GT. It's RAGE7730.
    Last edited by SKY; 12-27-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    RAGE7730

In a few days I'll be back from Florida and desperately in need of some gaming time (not that my kid will let me have too much...) Anyways... send me a friend request: dRailer

I would be down to play Madden but I only play it on ps2 but have it on 360 so i would imagine it should be a fairly even match....

Also I am down to play Halo3 too.... Just shoot me an IM or PM.

Is Live back up?