Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

GRAW 2 on Sunday 22nd at 9pm EST 60 min achievement

Thread: GRAW 2 on Sunday 22nd at 9pm EST 60 min achievement

Default GRAW 2 on Sunday 22nd at 9pm EST 60 min achievement

Hi all,

Hey I played GRAW 2 with Res, Linkin and SuddleD last night and we had a blast... kicked co-op campaign's ass. Anyways... I know a lot of us have this, and I remember from before the fun I had with Clue and DED trying to get the 60 min achievement - "Ultimate Defender."

Anyways... Got GRAW2? Want to try?
    Maxpower,
    SuddleD,
    DED,
    Clueless,
    ResEvil,
    Linkin,
    Roadki1,
    Me?

Anybody else?

(We could have it be an open room so others could join.)

Strategy as posted from I dunno where...
    By far the hardest achievement in the game. Gather up a bunch of people to do this. Set the defend timer for 60 minutes. Get a gun with a lot of bullets. Switch your gun to single shot to preserve ammo. Find a cover and go. Make sure not to waste ammo. You can do this by trying not to all shoot at the same guy. When the time comes that you're out of ammo (trust me, it will), throw a smoke grenade and run to where an enemy has dropped their gun. Pick it up and run like a mad man back to your cover.
    Last edited by D-Railer; 04-20-2007 at 10:22 AM.

Default Re: GRAW 2 on Sunday 21st at 9pm EST 60 min achievement

I'm in.

Heres how ya do it. Play "the cut" have 1 guy watch the ride side, have 2 laying down on the road watching the left side, since there is a chokehold on the left side, they have to come in a straight line, which makes it easy as hell to pick them off. Everyone else stays in the way back, when on person runs out of ammo, someon e in the back comes up and takes their spot. You use the M36 Saw, and set it to single shot. Only 2 guys come from the right side the whole time. This how Ibeat it, and we had only 4 guys towards the end. Its way easy doing it this way. If Im on, Ill lend a hand
    Last edited by Toad; 04-20-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Heres how ya do it. Play "the cut" have 1 guy watch the ride side, have 2 laying down on the road watching the left side, since there is a chokehold on the left side, they have to come in a straight line, which makes it easy as hell to pick them off. Everyone else stays in the way back, when on person runs out of ammo, someon e in the back comes up and takes their spot. You use the M36 Saw, and set it to single shot. Only 2 guys come from the right side the whole time. This how Ibeat it, and we had only 4 guys towards the end. Its way easy doing it this way. If Im on, Ill lend a hand
    that would be kind of you, sir. Thanks for the info!

I am in.
    Visca Barça!

I will put in on my PDA and try to be around to play then. I did have a great time last night, and it would be fun to try again. I need to get the rest of the Co-Op achievements also, so I would be game to try and nab those after or before this one too....

EDIT: If the Sharks lose today, then they will play Sunday @10est. I cannot miss the Sharks game, but as long as I don't get tickets to it, I should be available to at least attempt it...I can always put in on my DVR, and catch up to it during the game, so I will try to be there even if they play...
    Last edited by SuddleD; 04-20-2007 at 06:54 PM.

Default Re: GRAW 2 on Sunday 22nd at 9pm EST 60 min achievement

First off, apologies to Clueless, who happened to get dropped during the loading of the one game that actually lasted more than 10 minutes... it ended up lasting all 60. Sorry, dude!

Thanks to everybody who helped us pull this off, particularly those who made it easier instead of more difficult.

YAY team!

grats everyone...except to you mr. move the drone a lot!