Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
GRAW 2 on Sunday 11th, 10 pm EST

Thread: GRAW 2 on Sunday 11th, 10 pm EST

Default GRAW 2 on Sunday 11th, 10 pm EST

I'll be home on Sunday night from a trip to beautiful, sunny and intricately ornate Ohio, but I figured I might set this up now. Anybody think they'd be up for a little GRAAAAAAW that evening?

Default Re: GRAW 2 on Sunday 11th, 10 pm EST

I will be on and I should be able to host howeer I might have to buy another copy for MsDark so she can play. I will probly be on Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEvilDead View Post
    I will be on and I should be able to host howeer I might have to buy another copy for MsDark so she can play. I will probly be on Saturday night.
    You tell that woman I said B.Y.O.G.

im there

I'll try to pick this game up today.

I'm really sorry all... life just ain't what it used to be. I came home from a not very fun weekend to find out that shit really hit the fan while I was gone. I can't play.

EDIT - Got things straightened out... played for about a half hour. GRAW2 is about as much fun as GRAW only I don't know the maps and can't remember how to play. I'll definitely play s'more soon.

OXM gave this game a 9.0 anybody that cares.
    Last edited by D-Railer; 03-12-2007 at 12:05 AM.